Monday 11 November 2013

Woman, 46yr old allegedly raped and killed.

Recently, I published a case on rape which occured at Osun State, and now, here is another rape case.

A  46-year old lady, Mrs. Eunice Titilayo Ogundele was allegedly raped then murdered at Igede Ekiti, over the weekend by yet o be identified persons.

The deceased husband, Mr. Michael Ogundele said his wife left home at the early hours of Friday for a
religious programme at her pastor's residence.

On her way, the husband alleged that she was hit on her head by a pestle.
Ogundele in tears said:  “Yesterday (Thursday) which was a market day, she went to the market and returned home to rest.

“This morning (Friday), we went our different ways after I opened the door a little after five o’clock.
She left  for an early morning church  service at her pastor’s residence.

“We went our separate ways at Igede-Ado road.

I did not know I was seeing her for the last time. Few minutes to six they called me to come to somewhere in the town. I went and met my wife dead with two deep wounds on her head.”

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Victor Olu Babayemi, who confirmed the incident said a suspect has been arrested and is making confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment