Monday 11 November 2013

Man killed 10-Year-Old Cousin After Rape

Rafiu Idowu, a 26-year-old man as been arrested and detained by Osun State Police Command for allegedly killing his 10-year-old cousin, Tawa Bilawu, after he allegedly raped her.

Idowu confessed that he actually raped the victim claiming she
lured him into the act after visiting him at the family's house located at Ile-Ogbo in Ayedire Local Government Area of the state.

The Police command confirmed the incident and also claiming the suspect smokes indian hemp.

The suspect said: “Tawa Bilawu met me at the passage of my house when she came to visit me on that fateful day. I asked her where she was going and she said somebody sent her somewhere but she decided to check on me.

“Bilawu later dragged me into my room where she removed my trousers and both of us went on bed. Then, Bilawu put my penis into her private part and started shouting. I then asked her the reason for the alarm.

“The alarm raised by Bilawu was after two minutes of sexual intercourse between us. When she started shouting, I got hold of her neck and nose and pressed them till she died.”

No comments:

Post a Comment