Wednesday 30 October 2013

What a life !

I was coming home saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keeping the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag because he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and I handed him the bag. He offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000, a Prado Jeep, and a 3 bedroom flat at banana island. As I was about thanking him, my brother just tapped me twice saying: Brother brother, wake up. Akpu and ogbono soup don ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment