Monday 11 November 2013

Shocking: Dad @ 13

He is barely four feet tall and looks even younger than his 13 years.

Yet Alfie Patten became the proud father of a baby girl.

The schoolboy was only 12 when his girlfriend
Chantelle Stedman - who is 15 - conceived after a night of unprotected sex.

Asked what he will do financially, Alfie - whose voice has not yet broken - replies:
'What's "financially"?'

The baby-faced boy, who looks about eight and doesn't know the price of nappies, said they had decided against an abortion, explaining:

'I thought it would be good to have a baby.
'I didn't think about how we could afford it.
I don't really get pocket money.
My dad sometimes gives me £10.

Describing his first night acting as a 13-year-old
father in today's Sun, Alfie said: 'It was easier
than I thought.
'I know I'm young, but I plan to be a good dad.
'I think we'll be good parents. I'll have to work
extra hard at school.'

She said: 'When I was pregnant the police and
social workers came to interview us and they
decided that we would make good parents to
Maisie.

'We will prove to everyone that we can be, and
give her a great future.'






No comments:

Post a Comment