Monday 25 November 2013

MICHAEL JACKSON WEARS CONDOM TO BED EVERYNIGHT - DR MURRAY



Dr Conrad Murray is out of the prison and he had decided to exercise his freedom of speech.

In an interview, he said:

“You want to know how close Michael and I were?
I held his penis every night.
I had to put a condom catheter on him because
Michael dripped urine.
(OMGosh)
He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent. Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.
It was the most intimate thing but he trusted
me. I didn’t kill Michael Jackson.

He was a drug addict.
“Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson.
I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.

He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest.

Murray also said Michael never fathered any of his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment