Monday 18 November 2013

JANUARY 15TH 2014 - Next ASUU Meeting



Could this be true?

Could someone please tell me exactly, the destination of this great country, Nigeria?

I heard that due to the death of the former ASUU president, Prof. Iyayi, who died in a motor accident, the fate of Nigerian students will now be decided upon on January 15th, 2014 by ASUU.

I am very sure, the set date is not to finalize but to start a new series of meetings which probably will last for weeks or months because ASUU would not want Prof. Iyayi to die for nothing.

In a nutshell, this ongoing strike by the end of this year will be 6months old.

I strongly believe that calls for a celebration.

Do you agree with me?

Students, I am so sorry but, you are on a
Looooooooooooooooooooooooong thing.

Nigeria, I HAIL THEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment