Saturday 16 November 2013

I WILL APPROVE ASUU DEMAND IF STUDENTS STOP MOCKING MY WIFE - Jonathan


I guess this came as a shock to you as it was to me.

Could this be true?

I was listening to a radio programme when an On-Air-Personality (OAP) said she knew the reason while President Jonathan refused to approve ASUU's demand.

She said she heard President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan saying to ASUU's executives:

"Tell Nigerian students to stop mocking my wife's grammar.
If they do, I'll approve ASUU's demand immediately".

Hahahahahahaha

Taatafooooooooo.

That lady is sooooo funny.

Helen Paul, popularly called 'Taatafo' is a popular figure in the entertainment industry (Comedy).

She also is an OAP with Naija FM 102.3.

As we all know, Mrs Patience Jonathan is knoiwn for serious grammatical blunders.

Anyway, that's by the way, I am very sure it was just a joke and I hope you (readers) didn't take this post seriously because IT IS A JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment